Rustic Bakery Egg Nog Cookies
- by Rustic Bakery
- United States
If the holiday spirit could take the form of a cookie, this would be it. Rustic Bakery infuses sweet, crunchy biscuits with scrumptious notes of vanilla custard and cream to make these festive Egg Nog Cookies. Spiced with nutmeg and studded with white chocolate chips, these are deliciously dunkable in your evening cup of tea. These treats also make a merry addition to a cheese board, especially when paired with soft, luxurious Fromager d'Affinois.
- Perfect in the crust of pistachio cheesecake or on a cheese plate with your favorite triple crème, especially paired with brandy or hot chocolate.
- These crispy, thin cookies and spiced with nutmeg and flavored with sweet white chocolate chips.
- Rustic Bakery was founded by Carol LeValley and Josh Harris in 2005.
- After the couple received an order for 50 cases of their homemade sourdough flatbread crackers from Cowgirl Creamery, a San Francisco-based artisanal cheese producer, they quickly settled into a commercial kitchen space near their Navato home and launched their company.
- LeValley and Harris shared their flatbread crackers the following January at San Francisco’s Fancy Food Show, and quickly caught the attention of industry insiders. Not long after, the brand went national.
- Today, Rustic Bakery is best known for their simple, flavorful crackers and shortbreads that pair beautifully with a wide variety of cheeses