Z Crackers Everything Good Crackers
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Z Crackers
- United States
Brooklyn born and “bread,” Z Crackers crafted these addictive flats after ruminating about lazy Sunday mornings in the borough. Each bite evokes steamy cups of fresh coffee and a warm bagel covered in a mosaic of sesame and poppy seeds, sea salt, onion, and garlic. These rustic crackers get their satisfying crunch from a blend of wheat flour, cornmeal, and wheat bran. Delicious on their own, they’re also the perfect vehicle for some silky Camembert or generous chunks of Point Reyes Bay Blue.
- The basic recipe for Z Crackers is based on a pizza crust recipe that Z Crackers’ founder, Keith Pollack, created.
- These Crackers are a great, crunchy accompaniment to and vehicle for fondue. Try them out The next time you’re digging into a warm bowl of melty cheese.
- Founded by Pam and Keith Pollacks, New York City-based Z Crackers makes non-GMO, vegan crackers using cornmeal, wheat bran, and olive oil.
- Food enthusiasts from the start, Pam and Keith started making homemade pizzas in the ‘80s.
- Wanting to make a product that they could scale up and reach customers outside of driving distance, they pivoted and began baking their unique crust into crisp crackers.