Murray's Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Recipe: Murray's Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Murray’s Cheesy Twice Baked PotatoesTake the holiday classic to cheesy new heights.
- Prep Time : 1 hr.
- Cook Time : 30 min.
- Total Time : 1 hr. 30 min.
- Serves 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Coat the potatoes in the olive oil and season liberally with the kosher salt. Bake until just fork tender, about 40 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have cooked, let them cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream, butter, and cheese in a small pot.
- Once cool, scoop about ¾ of the potato from its skin and place into a bowl. Combine with eggs, crème fraiche and the cream, butter and cheese mixture. Gently mix together until thoroughly combined. Season with the salt and pepper, then add in the chives.
- Place this mixture into a piping bag with a tip and pipe the potato mixture back into the skins.
- Place the filled potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for another 30 minutes, or until browned on top.