Murray's Italian EVOO
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Hand-harvested olives from the Frantoio, Picholine, Coratina and Nocellara olive trees are combined to create this crescendo of Italian cultivars. Murray’s Italian EVOO is a balanced blend that’s subtly nutty, and full of zesty pepper flavor. Try this versatile EVOO drizzled over Murray’s Buffalo Mozzarella and some Prosciutto di Parma or mixed with Murray’s Balsamic Vinegar for a simple, delicious salad dressing.
- Olives from the Frantoio, Picholine, Coratina and Nocellara trees are hand-harvested and combined to create Murray’s Italian EVOO.
- It’s a high-quality, medium-bodied blend that contains a harmonious mix of flavors.
- This EVOO has a gentle bite, with a distinctly peppery finish.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.