The Penrose Bar Chairman’s Intent
Recipe: The Penrose Bar Chairman’s Intent
The Penrose Bar Chairman’s IntentA smoky, bittersweet cocktail with a coffee kick
- Prep Time : 5 min.
- Cook Time : 5 min.
- Total Time : 10 min.
- Serves 1
- 1 oz Jameson Caskmates IPA
- 1/4 oz American IPA (such as LIC Higher Burning IPA)
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Barolo Chinato Cocchi
- 1 1/2 oz Nitro Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/4 oz Amaro Sfumato
- 1/4 oz Murray’s Pink Grapefruit Rose Vinegar
- Dash Bittermen's Hopped Grapefruit Bitters
- 1 egg white
- dried Sumac, for garnish
- Combine liquor, bitters, vinegar, eggwhite, coffee and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake cocktail shaker for 15 seconds to incorporate the eggwhite.
- Add 5 ice cubes and shake again to cool the mixture.
- Strain cocktail into an empty wine glass or goblet (without ice).
- Garnish with a dusting of sumac and enjoy immediately.