A Toast to Cheese
This item is temporarily unavailable
Wine and cheese evenings just got a lot easier and a lot more delicious with A Toast to Cheese. This selection of cheeses and pairings is carefully curated to accompany your favorite bottles or to gift to any wine lover. Snackable Manchego shines with red; Gruyère works beautifully with white; and Langres was made to enjoy with sparkling. Membrillo adds a welcome sweetness, while olives bring the brine. Cheers to great pairings that elevate every bite.
In This Collection
Murray's Young Manchego
Losada Gordal Olives Pitted
Murray's Cave Aged Gruyère
Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread
Murray's Small Gift Box
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- If you're searching for a gift for a wine lover or something to bring to a happy hour, A Toast to Cheese makes a spot-on pick.
- These cheeses are versatile enough to pair with a variety of red, white, and sparkling wine.
- We like to choose a Spanish red for sweet, nutty Manchego—like smooth Rioja or a fruity garnacha—even better when you add a slice of membrillo to your bite.
- Gruyère’s bold, savory flavors do well with a crisp, refreshing white, like sauvignon blanc or grüner veltliner.
- Hailing from the Champagne region of France, Langres was made to be enjoyed with the area’s eponymous drink. The top of the cheese is concave, creating a perfect divot to fill with champagne (or the sparkling wine of your choice).
- If you’d like to enhance your spread, add some charcuterie—a wine-infused salami like Spotted Trotter Salami du Sud would be welcome