Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Rustic Bakery
- United States
Baked by hand with organic grains and flavored with gray sea salt from France and extra virgin olive oil, Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread are simple yet decadent. These sourdough flatbreads are sturdy enough to support any cheese or spread, but flavorful enough to stand on their own. Try them with Young Goat Gouda and Murray’s Cranberry Orange Preserves for a mix of salty and sweet.
- Rustic Bakery has a history of creating high-quality crackers designed to complement fine cheese.
- Hand-baked, the Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbreads are the first cracker Rustic Bakery made and sold outside of their shops.
- The sourdough started used to create the cracker offers unique flavor compounds for each finished batch.
- The flatbreads are flavored with extra virgin olive oil and sel gris imported from France.
- Rustic Bakery was founded by Carol LeValley and Josh Harris in 2005.
- After the couple received an order for 50 cases of their homemade sourdough flatbread crackers from Cowgirl Creamery, a San Francisco-based artisanal cheese producer, they quickly settled into a commercial kitchen space near their Navato home and launched their company.
- LeValley and Harris shared their flatbread crackers the following January at San Francisco’s Fancy Food Show, and quickly caught the attention of industry insiders. Not long after, the brand went national.
- Today, Rustic Bakery is best known for their simple, flavorful crackers and shortbreads that pair beautifully with a wide variety of cheeses