Mitica Spanish Cocktail Minitub
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Mitica®
Mitica Spanish Cocktail Mix combines a blend of roasted nuts and beans to create a salty, crunchy snack. Featuring Valencia almonds, fava beans, corn kernels, and chickpeas, this crisp, flavorful mix is tossed with sea salt to give it an addictively tasty and toasty profile. Ideal for happy hour or game day, try serving up a handful with Murray’s Marcona Almonds and Piedras de Chocolate for a nut-forward spread.
- This Spanish Cocktail Mix is a popular game day snack in Spain and is traditionally paired with beer.
- The mix combines Valencia almonds, chickpeas, fava beans, and corn kernels.
- Valencia almonds are a Spanish almond similar to Marcona almonds in size and shape, and have a distinctly buttery profile.
- Chickpeas and fava beans are both part of the legume family, and both have similarly buttery essences with a slight nuttiness.
- From the Spanish word for mythical, Mitica is a gourmet food importer that offers the best of the best from Spain and the Iberian Peninsula.
- Regional delicacies, like marcona almonds, membrillo, and crispy tortas, are carefully curated by the company’s product experts.
- Based in Long Island, New York, Mitica is part of the specialty food company Forever Cheese, founded by Michele Buster and Pierluigi Sini.
- Forever Cheese was created in 1998 to share Sini’s renowned family cheeses with a U.S. audience.
- The duo originally offered Italian cheeses before moving into Spanish, Portuguese, and even Croatian cheese.
- It wasn’t long before they were also adding other charcuterie staples, like prosciutto and fruit spreads, to the fold