Murray's Roasted & Salted Pistachios
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Murray’s Roasted and Salted Pistachios are a simple, nutritious snack. The pistachio nuts are kept in their shell, roasted, and flavored with salt to create meaty little bites that feature a robust and nutty flavor profile. Highly snackable and rich in nutrients, these pistachios are perfect for serving at happy hour or adding a crunch to a cheese board. We like them with similarly salty snacks like briny Castelvetrano Olives and Matiz Sardines in Oil.
Allergens: Tree Nuts
- The bright green color of Murray’s Roasted and Salted Pistachios adds a pop of color to cheese boards and spreads.
- Pistachios have a more subtle flavor than other nuts, which makes them a good match for fresher cheeses like Westfield Capri or Pecorino Fresco.
- Like other nuts, Pistachios can be crushed and whipped into a nut butter, which can be used for cooking or dessert spreads.
- A sprinkle of crushed pistachios over a soft cheese or ice cream is also an easy way to add some crunch to any dish.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.