Treat Spiced Almonds
- by Treat Hand Made
- United States
A handful of almonds doesn’t have to be a boring snack—Treat Spiced Almonds prove it. With freshly ground spices and a candied coating, these nuts hit nearly every note: sweet, spicy, and salty. Sesame seeds amp up the crunch factor and savory flavor, while red chili flakes provide a spicy finishing kick. They're perfect on their own, a bag shared over cold beers, but they really come to life on a cheese board. Just place a pile next to equally snackable crumbles of Roomano Extra Aged Gouda.
- Treat Spiced Almonds also play well with Cheddars and Alpine cheeses—try them with Murray's Cave Aged Gruyère or Murray's High Plains Cheddar.
- They’re made with freshly ground spices and USDA premium American-grown almonds.
- Treat products are made by the Quince & Apple Company, a Wisconsin-based artisan food business run by husband and wife team Matt and Clare.
- Their spiced nuts are hand-crafted and made in small batches.
- The Quince & Apple Company also makes preserves, pickles, and syrups, with a focus on producing not-too-sweet products that work well on cheese boards and in cocktails.