The Sweet Treats Cheese Board
The Sweet Treats Cheese BoardA dessert themed spread of chocolate favorites
For this holiday inspired board, we’ve put together a platter that’s bursting with chocolate and sweet dessert bites to compliment four decadent cheeses. We’ve selected a foursome of Murray’s favorites--a blue, a buttery, creamy round, a sweet Alpine, and a honey-infused Gouda--to amp up the sweet factor, and paired them with a whole host of cookies and rich snacks. From gingerbread cookies to a Spanish fig cake, these deluxe accompaniments turn a simple holiday spread into a post-dinner feast--just add some mulled wine and hot cider.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- ½ lb. Murray’s Dansk Blue
- ½ lb. Murray’s La Tur
- ½ lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Annelies
- ½ lb. Murray’s Honey Goat Gouda
- 1 ea. Rustichella D'Abruzzo Fig & Chocolate Panettone, 750 G or your favorite holiday bread
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Mini Ginger Babies, 12 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Cinnamon Spice Twinkles, 5 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Spiced Cherry Preserves, 10 oz.
- 1 ea. Mitica® Fig Almond Cake, 225g
- Fresh Greens
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Partially crumble the Dansk Blue and slice the Honey Goat Gouda into small rectangles.
- Slice the Fig Almond Cake into small triangles. Break the Panettone into large chunks.
- On a round board, place an empty jar in the center.
- Arrange all the cheeses along the left side of the board, with the Annelies at the top, La Tur at the bottom, and the Dansk Blue and Honey Goat Gouda in between.
- Fill the spaces in between the cheeses with the Panettone and the Fig Almond Cake. Around the outside of the Annelies and La Tur, create small piles of Cinnamon Twinkles and Ginger Babies, respectively.
- Fill the right side of the board with grapes or a fruit of your choice.
- Fill the jar with Murray’s Spiced Cherry Preserves.