The Taste of Paradise Cheese Board
Taste of Paradise Cheese BoardA bright, seasonal burst of pure tropical flavor
Whether you’re having a tiki party in the backyard, a tropical cocktail happy hour, a bachelorette party, or a summer barbecue, this board’s got our best and brightest cheeses, plus a whole handful of mouthwatering fresh fruits. For cheese, we’ve selected four snackable favorites: creamy cheddar curds, crunchy pineapple-flavored Pleasant Ridge Reserve, butterscotch-y Aged Goat Gouda, and bright orange Mimolette. To top it off, we’ve added some classic charcuterie, spicy Marcona almonds, seeded crackers, and of course, a selection of the season’s best produce, from dragonfruit to mango and everything in between.
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 35 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- 1 lb. Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- 1 lb. Aged Goat Gouda
- 1 lb. Mimolette
- 1 ea. Ellsworth Creamery Cheddar Cheese Curds, 16 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Spicy Marcona Almonds, 4.2 oz.
- 1 ea. Z Crackers Everything Good Crackers, 7.5 oz.
- 1 ea. Dehesa Cordobesa Paleta Iberico de Bellota
- Dried Coconut or Guava
- On a round board, arrange the cheeses along the edge of the board, stretching towards the middle. Make shingled lines of the Aged Goat Gouda at the 12 o’clock and 7 o’clock positions. Make neat piles stretching towards center of the Pleasant Ridge Reserve at the 10 o’clock and 6 o’clock positions. Make a small pile of curds in the center of the board and on the edge of the board at the 2-3 o’clock position. Place the Mimolette chunks and rind at the 4 o’clock position, about an inch from the edge of the board.
- Arrange the charcuterie on either side of the center curds, on the top and bottom.
- Create shingled piles of the seeded crackers at the top of the board between the Aged Goat Gouda and the curds, as well as on the bottom to the right of the Pleasant Ridge Reserve.
- Make a pile of Spicy Marcona Almonds just left of the center curds.
- Fill the rest of the board with the sliced tropical fruits and fresh cherries as desired.