Murray's Marcona Almonds
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Marcona Almonds are a sweeter, softer alternative to the typical California almond. Fried in sunflower oil, the nuts are cooked in small batches before they’re liberally sprinkled with sea salt. Toasty and lightly salty with a gentle crunch, these tender almonds best lend themselves to a Spanish cheese plate alongside Murray's Membrillo and Fermin Chorizo Iberico.
Allergens: Tree Nuts
- Almonds are harvested using an automated process that takes just a matter of seconds.
- A machine unfolds a tarp around the base of the almond tree, gently shakes the tree, then promptly folds the tarp up to secure the freshly-harvested nuts.
- The almonds are then picked over by hand to ensure only the best make the cut
- Murray’s Cheese worked alongside a traditional Spanish marcona almond producer to create a nut that balances a deeply roasted flavor with a delicate crunch.
- They’re lightly fried in sunflower oil, preserving the flaky salt that seasons the nuts without being greasy.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.