Deluxe Truffle Board
The Deluxe Truffle BoardLuxury comes to life on this plate that’s stacked high with our most decadent items.
This colorful collection of rich cheeses and sweet snacks is the ultimate gourmet party platter. The earthy delight of fresh black truffle is infused in two of our most mouthwatering cheeses, complemented by a full wheel of creamy Cremont and slices of nutty Comte. Crunchy layers of rustic crackers, dried fruits, and Marcona almonds add texture and taste to this decadent presentation, topped off with a bowl of fresh honeycomb for a decadent cheese board that marries luxe products and crowd-pleasing favorites.
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Pecorino Tartufello
- 1/2 lb. Comte St. Antoine
- 1 ea. Vermont Creamery Cremont 5 oz
- 1/2 lb. Cypress Grove Truffle Tremor
- 1 ea. Murray's Sopressata Salami 6 oz
- Place the whole wedge of Truffle Tremor in the upper right quadrant of the board, facing inward. In the bottom right corner, place the whole wheel of Cremont. Fan out the Pecorino Tartufello triangles with the tips of the triangles facing outwards, making a sun ray pattern around the Cremont. Place a bowl in the bottom left corner. Shingle Comte slices along the upper left-hand edge of the board, extending about 2/3 of the way down the leftmost edge of the board.
- Place salami coins along the remaining top edge of the board in a single row.
- Shingle Raincoast Crisps from the bowl to the tip of the Truffle Tremor in a single row.
- Shingle the Dardiman’s from the bottom left quadrant all the way across the center of the board to the top right quadrant, ending it next to the salami. Fill in remaining space with Marcona Almonds, as well as placing apricots above and below the ends of the pecorino semi-circle.
- Add Honeycomb to the bowl and serve