West Coast Wonders
From the Pacific Northwest’s unique food scene to California’s breathtaking farmland, there’s so much to dig into on the West Coast. West Coast Wonders lets you transport this region’s culinary craft and incredible flavors across the U.S. One-of-a-kind cheeses and expert pairings represent California and Oregon’s best small producers, from a smoky blue to gorgeous chocolate, a snackable wedge to the world’s best dried apricots. An ideal gift for a West Coast ex-pat or anyone who loves great cheese.
In This Collection
Murray's Small Gift Box
Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
Rustic Bakery Sweet Onion & Creme Fraiche Flatbread
Point Reyes Toma
B&R Farms Blenheim Apricots
River's Edge Up In Smoke
Rogue Creamery Smokey Blue
Wildwood Chocolate Salted Caramel
Three Little Figs Puddletown Pub Chutney
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- West Coast Wonders makes a perfect gift for those homesick for California and Oregon or anyone who’s interested in exploring selections from some of the best American culinary artisans.
- It’s also meat-free, so it’s a great gift for vegetarians.
- There are lots of delicious bites to discover within this box: enjoy California classic Humboldt Fog on a Rustic Bakery cracker with a smear of Puddletown Pub Chutney or Smokey Blue atop a piece of perfectly balanced Wildwood Chocolate.
- Point Reyes Toma is an extremely versatile cheese, so any leftovers can be added to sandwiches or melted over pasta, while either of the smoked cheeses are excellent crumbled over salads to add depth.
- Craving more West Coast wonders? Add high-quality charcuterie from Fabrique Délices or some unique pickles from Pacific Pickle Works.
- And if you have a sweet tooth, bring some more Rustic Bakery to the table with their Meyer Lemon Shortbread.