Fallin' For Cheese Board by Nashville Cheese Gal
Fallin’ For Cheese Board by Nashville Cheese GalAutumn flavors from a cheese board expert
Piled high with creamy favorites and savory sides, this original board from Instagram sensation Nashville Cheese Gal (@nashvillecheesegal) is bursting with fall flavor. Cortney LaCorte, the face behind the famous cheese page, is known for her colorful, decorative, and eye-catching cheese platters made of ornate edible designs. For this Murray’s exclusive creation, she’s crafted a board featuring four fan-favorite cheeses, including the delightfully orange Shropshire Blue and surprisingly savory Capriole O'Banon. Topped off with some classic charcuterie and sweet sides, this board is ready for a night in with friends.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- Partially chunk the Shropshire Blue, leaving ¾ on the rind.
- Triangle cut the Drunken Goat
- Unwrap the Capriole O’Banon, leaving it sitting in the leaves.
- On a rectangular board, place an empty jar in the center of the board.
- In the bottom left corner of the board, place the chunked Shropshire Blue with the rind. One inch to the left and below the jar, place a full round of Ragged Point. In the top right corner, place the unwrapped O’Banon, on top of its leaves. Just to the left of the jar, create a curved line of Drunken Goat triangles, stretching from the top edge of the board to the bottom.
- In between the Shropshire Blue and the Drunken Goat, fill the space with folded pieces of Murray’s Calabrese Salami. Next to the O’Banon, against the top edge of the board, create a neat pile of Prosciutto.
- Fill the space to the right of the jar with Raincoast Crisps, separating the Drunken Goat from the Ragged Point and Prosciutto.
- Fill the jar with Murray’s Apple Butter. Then, fill the empty space on the bottom right corner of the board with fresh grapes.