The All American Collection Cheese Board
The All American Collection Cheese BoardA selection of star-spangled cheeses from our best selling collection
Inspired by our All American Collection, we’ve gathered the best from around the country for one colorful board! From coast to coast and everywhere in between, serve up a taste of authentic homegrown flavor with four cheeses from some of the USA’s top producers, and a side of classic charcuterie. From California to Vermont, these originals are the best of the best, infused with a real taste of place that comes from local quality cheesemaking.Perfect for backyard picnics or 4th of July, this original board is the ultimate summer snack platter.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 ea. Grafton 1 Year Cheddar Bar, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's St. Mark's, 80g
- 1 lb. Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese
- 1 ea. Jasper Hill Farm Willoughby, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Brooklyn Cured Sliced Sopressata, 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread, 6 oz.
- Slice the Grafton Cheddar Bar into even sizes squares or rectangles.
- Triangle Cut the Point Reyes Original Blue.
- On a rectangular or oval board, place the Jasper Hill Willoughby in the bottom right corner. Place the St. Mark’s towards the top left corner, leaving some space from the edge. From the center of the bottom edge of the board reaching towards the middle, shingle the triangles of Original Blue. Around the top right of the board and the left edge of the board, shingle the cheddar slices in a wave pattern.
- Create a line of soppressata slices along the middle of the board, from top to bottom, between the St. Mark’s and the Original Blue.
- Fill the space on the left edge of the board with flatbread.
- Fill the rest of the board with fresh blueberries and strawberries.