The Easy Crostini Cheese Board
The Easy Crostini Cheese BoardA spread of classic Mediterranean bites
Traditionally, crostini are an Italian appetizer made from toasted baguette or a similarly crusty bread that’s been piled high with savory toppings. For this board, we took inspiration from that classic recipe to build out an appetizer spread that’s got blue cheese, cheddar, brie, and feta, along with bright bites for dipping and topping, like authentic Greek artichoke spread and sweet peppers. Customize your board with lemons, pears, or fresh fruit for a Mediterranean cheese platter that’s guaranteed to take your tastebuds on vacation.
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 25 min.
- Serves: 3-5
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Original Stockinghall Cheddar
- 1 ea. Murray's Feta Cup, 7 oz.
- 1/2 lb. Bayley Hazen Blue
- 1 ea. Murray’s Mini Brie
- 1 ea. Vermont Creamery Creme Fraiche, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Catsmo Gravelox, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Prosciutto San Daniele, 3 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Fully chunk the Stockinghall, Bayley Hazen Blue, and the feta.
- Slice the pears and lemon wedges for garnish.
- On a rectangular board, create piles of Stockinghall and feta chunks in the left and right top corners, respectively. Make a small pile of Bayley Hazen Blue in the center, and place the Murray’s Mini Brie against the bottom edge of the board, just right of center.
- Arrange five empty jars in between the cheeses, two in the center left area of the board, and three just below the feta chunks.
- Make a neat pile of Catsmo Gravelox in the bottom left corner of the board, and make a neat pile of Prosciutto San Daniele just right of the Stockinghall.
- Arrange the pear wedges in the bottom right corner, the lemon wedges just right of the Gravelox, and the radishes between the Prosciutto San Daniele and the feta.
- Fill the empty spaces on the board with baguette slices.
- Fill the five jars respectively with Artichoke Spread, Kalamata Spread, Creme Fraiche, Sundried Tomatoes, and Peppadews.