Board: The Easy Traveling Cheese Board
The Easy Traveling Cheese BoardCraft a snackable spread anywhere in minutes
We’ve got everything you need to create a cheese board on the go! Whether you’re traveling, having a picnic, need a last-minute party spread, or want something quick and easy, this plate is for you. We’ve selected a few of our most travel-worthy items that require almost no prep work, and can be set up in just minutes, with the the same amount of crowd-pleasing flavor as our more intricate boards. For cheese, create snackable bites with a pile of cheddar curds and easy, pull-apart strings of gourmet savor with Victor’s String Cheese, plus a small round of Champlain Valley Organic Triple Cream to be sliced and smeared on a cracker. We’ve paired this trio of mellow cheeses with salted crackers, mixed nuts, and apricot jam for a full, hearty platter without the stress.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 5 min.
- Total Time : 10 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1 ea. Ellsworth Creamery Cheddar Cheese Curds, 5 oz.
- 1 ea. Champlain Valley Organic Triple Cream, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Victor's String Cheese, 15 oz.
- 1 ea. Brooklyn Cured Sliced Finocchiona, 3 oz.
- Partially unwrap the Victor’s String Cheese, leaving half intact.
- On a small rectangular board, place an empty jar in the bottom right corner.
- In the top left corner, place a round of Organic Triple Cream. From the bottom left corner stretching up to the middle of the board, make a pile of cheese curds. In the top right corner, place the Victor’s String Cheese, with the loose strings stretching down towards the center of the board.
- Surround the Organic Triple Cream with slices of finocchiona.
- Fill the empty space in between the cheeses and the jar with crackers.
- Fill the remaining empty space in the center of the board with the Spanish Cocktail Mix.
- Fill the jar with apricot jam and don’t forget the Mini Parm Knife for easy slicing.