The Marcus Samuelsson Cheese Club Board
The Marcus Samuelsson Cheese Club BoardA selection from our chef-exclusive Monthly Club
We got the inspiration for this board from our exclusive Monthly Club featuring picks from chef, restaurateur, and food activist Marcus Samuelsson! For our December 2020 American Cheese Club of the Month, Chef Samuelsson selected products that either spoke to American heritage food traditions, or that are featured in recipes in his cookbook, The Rise. This original board is comprised of those Club selections, making for a rich and chef-approved spread that’s guaranteed to please for any occasion.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 5 min.
- Total Time : 10 min.
- Serves: 2
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Slice the Grayson into even-sized squares or rectangles.
- Triangle slice the Projext X.
- On a round board, place an empty jar in the top left region. Arrange the three cheeses along the edges of the board: Place the full round of Hoja Santa in the bottom right region, shingle the triangles of Project X along the top edge, and make a line of Grayson slices from the bottom middle to the center.
- Arrange ribbons of Surryano Ham around the jar and between the Grayson and Hoja Santa.
- Fill the jar with Le Bon Magot Carrot and Fruit Conserve.
- Decorate the remaining space on the board with gooseberries and sage.