Board: The Thanksgiving Leftovers Board
The Thanksgiving Leftovers BoardTurn your holiday meal into a cheese feast
The day after Thanksgiving is a day for relaxing with family and friends, and of course, getting stuffed with leftovers. To put all those tasty scraps to good use, we’ve created a board with all the Thanksgiving essentials and a whole lot of crowd-pleasing cheese. Leftover slices of turkey take center stage with sides of Callie’s Charleston Biscuits, roasted fingerling potatoes, dried cranberries, jam, and three delectable cheeses. We’ve selected two snackable favorites--our own award-winning Cavemaster cheddar, Stockinghall, and the wine-soaked Chardonnay BellaVitano--along with buttery beauty St. Stephen for a touch of holiday decadence. Have other delicious leftovers from your Thanksgiving celebration? Get creative and add them to the board!
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 30 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- 1/2 lb. Chardonnay BellaVitano
- 1/2 lb. Neal's Yard Dairy Montgomery's Cheddar
- 1 ea. Four Fat Fowl St. Stephen, 8 oz.
- 1/2 lb. Roasted Turkey
- 1 ea. Callie's Buttermilk Biscuits, 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Sundried Cranberries, 9.5 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Whole Grain Mustard, 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Spiced Cherry Preserves, 10 oz.
- On a rectangular board, place two empty jars, making a figure-8 shape, towards the bottom right corner of the board.
- In the center of the bottom edge of the board, place the rind of Montgomery's Cheddar and all the chunks, spreading out towards the center of the board. In the top left corner of the board, place a round of St. Stephen. In the center of the top edge of the board, neatly pile the triangles of Chardonnay BellaVitano, fanning them out.
- In the space in the bottom right corner of the board, to the right of the jars, pile Callie’s Buttermilk Biscuits. Around the St. Stephen, created a ringed pile of Murray’s Dried Cranberries.
- Fill one jar with Murray’s Spiced Cherry Preserves, and another with Murray’s Whole Grain Mustard.
- Create a large pile of roasted potatoes between the three cheeses, stretching to the left edge of the board but leaving space in the bottom corner.
- Fill that empty bottom corner with fresh cranberries. In the empty space on the top right of the board, create a bed of lettuce and place the turkey on top.
- Garnish the board with herbs of your choosing.