Trick or Treat Board
Trick or Treat BoardA sweet and spooky spread for Halloween
Halloween is here! We’ve created a colorful board that’s stacked with the three essentials: chocolate, candy, and of course, cheese. Featuring sweet and savory favorites like Grafton Village cheddar and creamy Epoisses, this party platter is the ultimate holiday centerpiece. For the chocolate portion, we selected some crunchy almond bites and a classic dark chocolate bar, which pair perfectly with a dollop of rich Amarena cherries and sweet preserved pumpkin. For our version, we’ve chosen candy corn as the garnish of choice, but this exclusive Halloween board is a great base for any candy that inspires some spooky snacking.
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 40 min.
- Serves: 8-10
- 1 ea. Epoisses 8 oz
- 1 lb. Mimolette
- 1 lb. Persille De Rambouillet
- 1 ea. Grafton 2 Year Cheddar Brick 16 oz
- 1 ea. Murray’s Preserved Pumpkin 10.9 oz
- 1 ea. Rip Rap Seeded Crackers 6 oz
- 1 ea. Pralus Chocolatier Tablette Melissa 100 Gr
- 1 ea. Piedras de Chocolate 6 oz
- 1 ea. Amarena Cherries 18 oz
- 1 ea. Fine Cheese Charcoal Squares Crackers 4.4 oz
- Mini Pumpkin
- Candy Corn
- On a round board, place two empty jars 2 inches in from the edge of the board at the 1 o’clock and 7 o’clock positions, and place a hollowed-out mini pumpkin 2-3 inches to the right of the bottom jar.
- In a curved line down the center of the board, between the jars and the pumpkin, create an S-shape with the chunked mimolette, stretching from the top edge to the bottom. Toward the top of the S on the left side, place the Epoisses. From the 12 o’clock to the 1 o’clock position on the edge of the board, place the Grafton Cheddar Brick and sliced pieces. From the 7 o’clock to the 8 o’clock position on the edge of the board, create a neat line of the Persille triangles.
- Pile the Charcoal Squares along the left side of the mimolette in the same S-shape, and pile the Rip Rap Seeded Crackers along the right side in the same pattern. Underneath the Epoisses and above the pumpkin, create two neat piles of Red Bear salami.
- Fill the space between the bottom jar and the Persille with the chunks of Pralus chocolate, and fill the space between the top jar and the salami with the Piedras de Chocolate.
- Fill the two jars with Amarena cherries, and fill the empty pumpkin with Murray’s Preserved Pumpkin.
- Fill the remaining space on the board with candy corns, blackberries, fresh greens, or a candy or fruit garnish of your choice.