Vacherin Mont S'more
Recipe: Vacherin Mont S'more
Vacherin Mont S'moreDecadent and luxurious treat that you doesnt' require a campfire
Vacherin Mont D’Or is delicious as is, but you can get much s’more creative with it too. One delicious way: grab some premium dark chocolate and Effie’s biscuits. The cheese will bring the texture of an oozing, gooey marshmallow and packs a flavor that’s incomparably exciting.
Vacherin Mont S'moreDecadent and luxurious treat that doesn't require a campfire
- Prep Time : 5 min.
- Cook Time : 5 min.
- Total Time : 10 min.
- Serves 4
- Start by breaking up Effie’s Oatcakes into crumbs and combining with melted butter. Divide the combined crumbs evenly into four 4-5oz mason jars, spread evenly around the bottom
- Top the layer of crumbs with an even layer of diced Zotter’s Caramel Nougat Bar (evenly divided between four jars).
- Set Toaster Oven to Broil and warm for 1 minute or until chocolate is melted into an even layer.
- Melt hot fudge in microwave and spoon evenly into each jar.
- Cut Vacherin into four Quarters, cutting through the rind and paste. Peel back the rind after cut.
- Spoon a quarter of the runny Vacherin paste into each jar in an even layer. Top each jar with a quarter of Vacherin rind.
- Set Toaster oven to Broil and warm for 1 – 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly at the edges (like a marshmallow). Enjoy while still warm.