Choose Your Chèvre Adventure Kit
Our Choose Your Chèvre Adventure Kit brings an interactive element to cheesy gifting. First, we send a box with three Vermont Creamery goat logs—bright, creamy, impeccably made—plus a whole host of toppings, from spicy-sweet pepper jelly to smoky bacon to crunchy almonds. Then, you chop, roll, and dollop your way to gorgeous topped chevre that’s like a traditional cheese ball but so much better. Follow our recipes listed below, or make your own combinations; this is your chèvre adventure after all.
In This Collection
Murray's Small Gift Box
Vermont Creamery Small Goat Log
Mitica® Caramelized Walnuts Minitub
Murray's Sundried Cranberries
The Preservation Society Pepper Jelly
Surry Farm Hickory Bacon
Murray's Rosemary Marcona Almonds
B&R Farms Blenheim Apricots
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- The Choose Your Chèvre Adventure Kit is a great gift for any cheese lover who wants to get a little crafty.
- It's also perfect for entertaining—either prepare your goat logs before your guests arrive or make it part of the evening’s activities.
- The resulting chèvre will be a visual feast, with a gorgeous array of colors, textures, and flavors.
- You can take it one goat log at a time, added to boards as you please, or you can make a whole platter at once for celebratory gatherings.
- We created three simple recipes for the goat logs and toppings included in this kit—you can find them in the recipe section below.
- In our recipes, we combine the cranberries with the caramelized walnuts; Blenheim apricots with rosemary marcona almonds; and pepper jelly with cooked, crisp bacon.
- But these toppings were designed to be mixed and matched, so feel free to experiment and craft your own favorite combinations.
- There are enough toppings included in the kit to make up to 14 coated goat logs if you’re serving a crowd and want to make more than three.
- Any leftover toppings are perfect for snacking, adding to salads, or using on your next cheese board.