Pacific Pickle Works Brussizzle Sprouts
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Pacific Pickle Works
- United States
Pacific Pickle Works makes their original Brussizzle Sprouts by pickling Brussels sprouts in a marinade of spices. These zesty, meaty vegetable bulbs are infused with notes of vinegar, onion, garlic, and jalapeno to create one-of-a-kind mouthful of bold, herbaceous flavor. Savory and snackable, these pickled bites are equally at home on a cheese plate or sliced into a salad. Try chopping them up with a drizzle of Murray’s Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and a few shavings of Murray’s Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Pickling is a process that involves preserving food--traditionally cucumbers or similar vegetables--in a vinegar or brine.
- Bradley Bennett founded Pacific Pickle Works originally as a means to share his original spicy pickle blend with friends and family in Santa Barbara, California.
- His business grew and he began to experiment with other vegetables besides cucumbers, including asparagus, Brussels sprouts, carrots, and beets.
- These spicy Brussizzle Sprouts are designed for easy snacking, and can be used for dipping into fondue or even substituted for cabbage in a taco recipe.
- They pair well with rich, savory cheeses like Murray’s Cave Aged Annelies or Murray’s English Cheddar.
- Pacific Pickle Works is a Santa Barbara-based pickle company founded in 2011.
- After several years of making pickles for family and friends, founder Bradley Bennett began to sell his original spicy pickles to small businesses in the area.
- Later, Pacific Pickle Works expanded to become a nationwide operation.
- The produce used for their original creations is all-natural, hand-packed, and comes only from California.
- They soak the produce in a spicy brine that blends California chilies, classic vinegar, and a range of savory aromatics to pack a punch of flavor.
- Their line of crunchy, bright, and spicy products ranges from traditional pickles to other vegetables like carrots, asparagus, and Brussels sprouts.