Board: The Autumn Crisps Board by That Cheese Plate
The Autumn Crisps Board by That Cheese PlateA sweet seasonal creation bursting with fall colors
We’re serving up some seriously autumnal inspiration with this colorful board created by Instagram influencer and foodie That Cheese Plate, a.k.a. Marissa Mullen. Known for developing her own Cheese By Numbers plating method, That Cheese Plate is an expert at creating eye-catching boards for every occasion. For this fall-flavored platter, we’ve chosen three fan-favorite cheeses--a buttery Camembert, a velvety goat cheese, and one of the season’s most beloved Alpine-style creations, Pleasant Ridge Reserve. Topped off with plenty of nuts, figs, and dried fruit, this hearty and eye-catching board is ideal for Thanksgiving hosting and holiday parties.
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 35 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1/2 lb. Uplands Cheese Company Pleasant Ridge Reserve Extra Aged
- 1 ea. Murray’s Camembert Fermier, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. River’s Edge Up in Smoke, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Sliced Genoa Salami, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Mitica Fig Jam, 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Jan’s Farmhouse Crisps Cranberry and Pistachio, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Mitica Date Almond Cake, 225 g.
- 1 ea. Blenheim Dried Apricots, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Pecan Halves, 7 oz.
- 1 ea. Dardimans Mandarin Crisps, 2 oz.
- On a round board, place an empty jar just right of center.
- At the 12 o'clock and 7 o’clock positions on the board, place two small piles of Pleasant Ridge Reserve triangles, pointing inward. At the 9 o’clock position, about an inch from the edge of the board, place the Camembert Fermier. At the 5 o’clock position, about an inch from the edge of the board, place the Up in Smoke.
- Create a river of folded salami stretching in a curved line from the 8 o’clock position on the board to the 2 o’clock position.
- Place neat piles of Jan’s Farmhouse Crisps, stacked on their side, on either side of the Camembert and just below the salami at 2 o’clock.
- Compile the date almond cake slices to the right of each pile of Pleasant Ridge Reserve. Fill the empty spaces on the board with an assortment of pecans, dried apricots, and Dardimans Mandarin Crisps, placing a single Mandarin Crisp on the center of the round of Camembert.
- Fill the jar with fig jam and garnish the board with herbs of your choosing.