The Best Sellers Cheese Board for Two
The Best Sellers Cheese Board for TwoAn updated mini version of our snackable board
Our original Best Sellers Board was a feast packed with snackable favorites from our favorite makers, and this mini version for two is bursting with equally impressive flavor! Perfect for date nights or picnics, this sweet board features three iconic cheeses--Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Mistoa, Stichelton, and Murray’s La Tur--plus truffle-infused charcuterie from Charlito’s Cocina and rich wildflower honey. Plus, you can add your own festive accompaniments to personalize this ultimate snacking board to your ideal flavor palate!
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 2
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Mistoa
- 1/2 lb. Stichelton
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s La Tur
- 1 ea. Charlito's Cocina Trufa Seca Sliced, 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Membrillo, 8.8 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbread, 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Wildflower Honey, 12 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Slice the membrillo into triangles.
- Fold the salami into triangles or fan-shaped bites.
- On a round board, place an empty jar in the top middle, about an inch from the edge of the board. Arrange all three cheeses in a semi-circle around the bottom of the board, about an inch apart and an inch from the edge of the board, with the Stichelton on the left, the La Tur in the middle, and the Mistoa on the right.
- Fill the space in the middle and between the Stichelton and the La Tur with folded salami.
- Neatly shingle the slices of membrillo along the bottom edge of the board.
- Make a neat pile of crackers in the top left area of the board.
- Fill the jar with honey.
- Fill the rest of the space on the board with raspberries, grapes, and herbs.