The Spring Bouquet Board
The Spring Bouquet BoardDive into fresh florals with this bright spring plate featuring our favorite flower-coated cheeses!
What better way to celebrate spring than with our beloved flower-rinded cheeses? With bright pops of color from these beautiful cheeses in bloom, this eye-catching charcuterie board is guaranteed to be a hit at your next brunch gathering. We selected two Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve cheeses, Hudson Flower and Lait Bloomer, two wheels that have been coated with dried flowers, plus Austrian Alp Blossom, which is covered in local flora. With a touch of silky Jambon and sweet chunks of fig cake and chocolate, this platter is spring-fresh and picnic-ready.
- 1 ea. Red Bee Creamy Clover Honey 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Raincoat Crisps Oat Crisps 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Mitica Fig Almond Cake 225 g
- 1 ea. Pralus Chocolatier Pistachio Infernal Bar 160 g
- 1 ea. Jambon de Bayonne 3 oz.
- Flowers of your choosing
- Place a jar in the center of the left edge of the board. Separate the Hudson Flower wedges and create a ring of wedges around the jar. In the bottom middle of the board, place the sliced Lait Bloomer, wheel shape intact. Place the wedge of Alp Blossom in the top right corner of the board, pointing inward.
- Drape the Jambon down the middle of the board, from the top edge until it reaches the Lait Bloomer.
- Shingle Raincoast crackers from the bottom right corner of the board in a line towards the center, until it meets the Jambon and cheese.
- Fill the empty space between the Hudson Flower and Jambon with Fig Cake slices, and fill the empty space between the Alp Blossom and Jambon with chocolate chunks.
- Fill the jar with Red Bee Honey and garnish the empty spaces with flowers of your choosing.