The Vacherin Mont D’Or Dipping Board
The Vacherin Mont D’Or Dipping BoardThe ultimate cheesy crudité platter
Get ready to dip into this cheesy appetizer platter. We’ve combined one of the world’s most famous spoonable cheeses with a selection of crunchy, spicy, and briny bites to create a crudité plate that’s perfect for all occasions. Vacherin Mont D’Or, a silky, unctuous, and rare cheese from Switzerland, is the ultimate dip for spiced and pickled carrots, bold charcuterie selections, snappy cornichons, salted nuts, and flaky biscuits. Try sprucing up this board with your own pairing picks, like a crusty baguette or veggies of your choice.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 15 min.
- Serves: 4
- 1 ea. Vacherin Mont D'Or
- 1 ea. Murray's Sopressata Salami, 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Brooklyn Cured Sliced Bresaola, 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Pacific Pickle Works Carriots of Fire, 16 oz.
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons, 12 oz.
- 1 ea. Effie's Homemade Oatcakes, 6 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray's Roasted Salted Cashews, 9 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Slice the sopressata into even-sized coins.
- Place the Vacherin Mont D’Or in the lower right area of a round board or plate.
- Shingle a line of sopressata salami coins along the top edge of the Vacherin, and make a neat pile of bresaola along the left edge of the plate.
- Shingle a line of Effie’s Oatcakes along the top of the salami coins.
- Make a neat line of Carriots of Fire along the right edge of the bresaola, stretching from the top of the plate to the bottom. Fill the bottom space of the board with cornichons.
- Fill the top space of the board with cashews.
- Slice the top of the Vacherin open and start dipping!