The Whiskey Lover's Cocktails and Cheese Board
The Whiskey Lover’s Cocktails and Cheese BoardHappy hour snacks and cheese for cocktails
Stock the bar cart and dive into this savory spread based on our best-selling Scotch Lover’s Collection! Perfect with a glass of potent, peaty whisky on the rocks or a classic cocktail, we’ve chosen four bold cheeses that can stand up to a serious drink, including our award-winning Cavemaster Reserve Greensward, plus a handful of bold bites that pack a bright hit of flavor for a simple and delicious board that’s perfect for cheese and scotch lovers alike.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 ea. River’s Edge Up In Smoke, 4 oz.
- 1 lb. Shropshire Blue
- 1 ea. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Greensward, 10 oz.
- 1 lb. Challerhocker
- 1 ea. Red Bear Holy Cow! Beef Salami, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Spicy Marcona Almonds, 4.2 oz.
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons, 12 oz.
- Fresh Blackberries
- Triangle Slice the Shropshire Blue.
- Unwrap the Up in Smoke.
- Remove the top of the Greensward.
- Slice the Challerhocker into long batonettes.
- On a round board, create a neat pile of Challerhocker slices at the 5 o’clock position. Place the Greensward at the 10 o’clock position, and place the Up in Smoke just below it to the right. Then shingle the slices of Shropshire Blue along the edge of the board from the 12 o’clock to the 3 o’clock positions.
- Make a shingled line of salami slices along the edge of the board between the Greensward and the Challerhocker.
- Pile the cornichons in the empty space between the Challerhocker and the Up in Smoke.
- Make a pile of marcona almonds in the center of the board.
- Fill the empty spaces on either side of the board with fresh blackberries.