The Florette BoardTexture takes over in this three-cheese compilation of tasty folds and florettes.
Calling all cheese experts! This board is for you--we’re using a girolle to shave down delicate flowers of Tete de Moine for the centerpiece of this tasty and textured cheese plate. Flanked by rounds of creamy Bonne Bouche and Champlain Valley Triple Cream, this board features savory ribbons of Prosciutto di Parma, crispy dried pineapple, and a heaping of fresh cherries. Think you’re up to the challenge? Grab one of our age-old cheese cranks and start building this show-stopping board.
- Prep Time : 30 min.
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 50 min.
- Serves: 4-6
- 1 ea. Vermont Creamery Bonne Bouche 4 oz
- 1 ea. Champlain Valley Organic Triple Cream 4 oz
- 2 lb. Tete de Moine
- 1 ea. Dardiman’s Pineapple Crisps 1.7 oz
- 1 ea. Effie's Oatcakes 6 oz
- 1 ea. Divina Sour Cherries 9 oz
- 1 ea. Candied Walnuts 8 oz
- 1 ea. Murray’s Prosciutto di Parma 3 oz
- Red Grapes
- HOUSEWARE & TOOLS
- Boska Girolle Machine
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Place the Tete De Moine on the Girolle Machine and create 15-20 cheese florettes.
- Put entire Girolle machine with the Tete de Moine still attached on the top right corner of your board, and cover the base with florettes. Add the Champlain Valley Organic Triple Cream on the top left corner of the board, and the Bonne Bouche at the center on the bottom. Place a bowl in the bottom left quadrant of the board, at least two inches of space from any edge of the board.
- Lightly drape Prosciutto di Parma around the bowl in a semicircle, going from the leftmost edge of the board to the bottom edge, creating a flowing effect.
- Shingle Dardiman’s around the Girolle machine, beginning at the top of the board and ending at the right edge. Also, add a layer of Dardiman’s in the bottom left corner between the bowl and the edges of the board, coming up against the Prosciutto. Layer the Oatcakes from the Triple Cream to meet the Dardiman’s. Fill in space from Oatcakes down to the bottom of the board, left of the Bonne Bouche, with candied walnuts.
- Add a large bunch of red grapes in the bottom right hand corner. Sprinkle any surface of the Dardiman’s with cherries.
- Fill the bowl with the Divina Sour Cherries and serve.