The Bacon Me Crazy Board
The Bacon Me Crazy BoardA savory bacon and cheese feast
Inspired by our best-selling Bacon Me Crazy gift collection, this intensely mouthwatering cheese board is pile high with our top bacon selections and a handful of bright and spiced accompaniments. Featuring a trio of crispy, smoked bacon from some of the country’s best producers, this carnivore lover’s platter boasts three bold cheeses--a creamy blue, a crunchy cheddar, and a savory Alpine style cheese, plus a handful of pickled Brussels sprouts and a dollop of rich fig chutney and some simple sea salt crackers.
- Prep Time : 25 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 35 min.
- Serves: 6
- 1 ea. Nueske's Wild Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, 12 0z.
- 1 ea. Benton's Smoked Bacon, 16 0z.
- 1 ea. Surry Farm Hickory Bacon, 12 0z.
- ½ lb. Tickler Cheddar
- ½ lb. Colston Bassett Stilton
- ½ lb. Jasper Hill Farm Alpha Tolman
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Cook all three bacon selections to desired crispness, about 20 minutes in the oven on high heat or on a stove top.
- Fully chunk the Tickler Cheddar and slice the Alpha Tolman into long batonettes.
- On a rectangular board, place a jar in the center.
- Arrange a pile of cheddar chunks on the left edge of the board, a pile of Alpha Tolman slices on the top of the board, and a whole piece of Colston Bassett Stilton on the bottom edge.
- Surround the cheddar pile with Nueske’s and Surry Farm bacon. Create a pile of Benton’s Bacon in the bottom right corner of the board.
- Fill the space between the Colston Bassett Stilton and bacon with Onesto Sea Salt Crackers, and fill the space between the bacon and the Alpha Tolman with Brusizzle Sprouts.
- Fill the remaining spaces on the board with baguette slices, and fill the jar with fig chutney.