The Cavemaster BoardGet a serious taste of place with this cheese board that comes straight from our Caves.
If you love Murray’s original cheeses, try your hand at this charcuterie platter featuring our homegrown favorites. These beloved Caves cheeses are joined by wedges of Brebis Noir and sweet Sopressata bites, flanked by artisanal olive oil crackers and salty cornichons. Complete the scene with a heaping of blueberry preserves and a handful of fresh blueberries for a cheese board that looks just as incredible as it tastes.
- Prep Time : 20 min.
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 35 min.
- Serves: 8
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Annelies
- 1 ea. Murray’s Cavemaster Reserve Greensward 10 oz
- 1/2 lb. Murray's Cavemaster Reserve Project X
- 1 ea. Brebis Noir 14 oz
- 1 ea. Firehook Sea Salt Cracker 5.5oz
- 1 ea. Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons 12 oz
- 1 ea. Murray's Wild Blueberry Preserves 9.6 oz
- 1 ea. Murray's Sopressata Salami 6 oz
- Place a small bowl in the top right corner of the board, and place the whole wedge of Annelies at the top left of the board. Ring the bowl with the Brebis Noire wedges by placing wedges next to each other in alternating directions (first wedge facing in, next facing out, etc.). Place the open Greensward at the center of the bottom of the board. Shingle the Project X slices alongside the Greensward, heading towards the top of the board.
- Shingle the salami coins in a single layer starting at the top of the board and next to the Annelies, moving toward the center of the board (you may need to split into two layers halfway through as we did), finish when salami is snug against the Project X.
- Shingle crackers starting on the left side of Annelies and finishing on the left side of the Greensward, angling so that the bottom corner of the board is covered.
- Fill in space between salami, Project X, and Brebis Noir with cornichon. Fill in space between Greensward and Annelies with blueberries.
- Fill bowl with Murray’s Blueberry Preserves and serve.