Santa’s Cookies & Cheese Plate
Santa’s Cookies & Cheese PlateGet on the nice list with these tasty treats.
Christmas is coming and so is Santa! This board’s got everything for anyone making their way down the chimney. Sugary cookies with holiday spices and rich cheeses that lean toward the sweet side. Festively delightful, this makes a great gift for both friends and employees. Or put it out on display for your holiday party. Either way, it’ll be a big hit with everyone (including the big guy).
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min
- Total Time : 20 min
- Serves: 4
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Mini Ginger Babies, 12 oz
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Cinnamon Spice Twinkles, 5oz
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Egg Nog Cookies, 4.5oz
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Chocolate Peppermint Cookies, 4.5oz
- 1 ea. Sweet & Salzig Cinnamon Almond Stars, 110g
- 1 ea. Sweet & Salzig Honey Lebkuchen, 180g
- Place a small bowl or ramekin near the center of a large oblong oval platter or board.
- To the left of the bowl, place the wedge of Gorgonzola Cremificato. To the right of the bowl, place La Tur and below the bowl, Honey Goat Gouda.
- Scatter the Rustic Bakery Cinnamon Twinkles above the La Tur and next to it, arrange the Lebuchken. Between the Gorgonzola Cremifacto and the Honey Goat Gouda, shingle the Rustic Bakery Dark Chocolate Peppermint cookies.
- Tuck the Rustic Bakery Egg Nog Cookies below the La Tur and under those, arrange the Ginger Babies. Nestle the Almond Stars between the Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies and the Honey Goat Gouda
- Garnish the board with festive items such as peppermint kisses, candy canes and holiday M&Ms.