The Spanish Tapas Board
The Spanish Tapas BoardA rustic platter of Spanish snacks
We’re taking a trip to España with this tapas-inspired board! Tiny snacks, finger food, pintxos, whatever you call them--we’re taking them to the next level with this cheese and charcuterie platter that incorporates some of the best of Spanish flavor onto one party-ready spread. We’ve chosen four incredible Spanish cheeses, and paired them with classic chorizo and jamon. Dig into Alisios, Manchego, Arzua Ulloa, and Leonora with our selection of sweet, crunchy, and delectable sides like stuffed peppers, membrillo, stuffed olives, and an herb torta. You might need a siesta after this mouthwatering feast.
- Prep Time : 25 min
- Assembly Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 45 min.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1/2 lb. Alisios
- 1/2 lb. Murray’s 1 Year Manchego
- 1/2 lb. Arzua Ulloa
- 1/2 lb. Mitica® Leonora a Fuego
- 1 ea. Palacios Mild Chorizo, 7.9 oz
- 1 ea. Redondo Iglesias Jamon Serrano, 3 oz
- Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Baguette, sliced
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Partially slice the Alisios into large triangles, leaving half of the wedge intact.
- Slice the Arzua Ulloa.
- Fully cut the Leonora a Fuego into large rectangular slices.
- Triangle slice the Manchego.
- Triangle slice the Membrillo to be the same size as the Manchego slices.
- Slice the Chorizo into thick coins. Scoop the cantaloupe into balls and wrap Jamon Serrano around each.
- On a rectangular board, place an empty jar in the top right corner.
- In the bottom left corner of the board, place the Alisios wedge and slices radiating out into the board. Do the same with the Arzua Ulloa wedge and slices just two inches to the right, and slightly up from the bottom of the board. Place the Leonora a Fuego slices on the top edge of the board, in the center. Arrange alternating triangles of Manchego and Membrillo radiating out from the corner jar.
- Place the Chorizo coins in a pile along the left edge of the Leonora. Create a line of Jamon-wrapped melon balls along the bottom edge of the Manchego and Membrillo slices.
- Fill the space on the bottom right corner of the board with the Spanish Torta.
- Fill the center of the board with Olives, and fill the space between the Alisios and the Arzua with Peppers.
- Make a pile of baguette slices in the top left corner of the board, and fill the jar with Tomato Chutney.
- Fill the empty space on the board with cherry tomatoes.