The Italian Bites Board
The Italian Bites BoardA sweet sample of Italy’s best
Take your taste buds on a whirlwind tour of Italy with this quick board featuring six of our favorite Italian cheeses! We’re serving up timeless classics like Parmigiano Reggiano and Gorgonzola alongside favorites like Capra Sarda and Weinkase Lagrein. To keep things simple and sweet, we’ve paired this half dozen of formaggio with delectable Rosemary & Thyme Crackers and a mouthwatering pistachio spread. Just grab some of your favorite fresh produce and you’ll have a board fit for a Tuscan picnic in no time.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 4
- 1/4 lb. Capra Sarda
- 1/4 lb. Weinkase Lagrein
- 1/4 lb. Gorgonzola Mountain
- 1/4 lb. Solo di Bruna Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 lb. Sottocenere©
- 1/4 lb. Murray’s Pecorino Calabrese
- Fresh Radishes
- On a rectangular board, place an empty jar in the top right region of the board.
- In the top left corner, place the triangles of Gorgonzola Mountain. Below, in the bottom left corner, place the triangles of Capra Sarda. In the bottom right corner, place the slices of Sottocenere©.
- To the right of the Gorgonzola, place the slices of Weinkase Lagrein. Beneath, to the right of the Capra Sarda, place the chunks of Parmigiano. To the right of the Parmigiano, place the triangles of Pecorino.
- In the top right corner, above and behind the jar, pile the Ines Rosales Rosemary & Thyme Crackers.
- Fill the jar with Pistachio Cream.
- Garnish the empty spaces on the board with fresh greens and produce.