Murray’s Charcuterie Board
SHOP INGREDIENTS & PAIRINGS BELOW
Murray’s Charcuterie BoardA meaty spread that’s sure to cure your hunger
It seems like the internet will call anything a charcuterie board these days. But this one’s the real deal, meaning it’s all about the cured meats. We include all the best meats that Murray’s has to offer, from spicy, porky chorizo to luxurious duck mousse pate. As you fry up the smoky bacon (the only cooking required), the savory aroma will whet your appetite. And a few of our favorite pickled products add pops of welcome acidity as you taste your way through this salty, smoky feast.
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Assembly Time : 15 min
- Total Time : 35 min
- Serves: 6-8
- 1 ea. Fermin Iberico Chorizo Sliced
- 1 ea. Murray's Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 ea. La Quercia Nduja
- 1 ea. Sopressata Salami
- 1 ea. Fabrique Delices Duck Prosciutto
- 1 ea. Murray’s Duck Mousse Pate
- 1 ea. Surry Farm Hickory Bacon
- 1 ea. Murray's Sliced Speck
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Fry bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Slice Murray’s Sopressata Salami into coins.
- Place one small plate and one small bowl close to the edge of one side of a circular board. Leave an inch or two of space between them. Place three small bowls in a semicircle on the other side of the board, a few inches from the edge.
- Time to arrange your meats. Start with Murray’s Duck Mousse Pate, which you’ll place on the small plate with a spreader. Transfer your La Quercia Nduja to the nearby small bowl. Between the bowl and plate, nestle in slices of Fabrique Delices Duck Prosciutto. Arrange your cooked bacon below the bowl of nduja. Working clockwise from the bacon around the edge of the board, leave an inch-wide gap and then arrange slices of Murray’s Sliced Speck, coins of Murray’s Sopressata Salami, slices of Murray's Prosciutto di Parma, and slices of Fermin Iberico Chorizo, ending up back at the plate of pate.
- Place crackers in the center of the board.
- Arrange Murray's Garlic & Dill Pickle Spears in the gap between the bacon and the speck. Add Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives and Peppadews to two of the empty bowls.
- Add Three Little Figs Puddletown Pub Chutney to the remaining empty bowl.
- Garnish with sprigs of rosemary.