The Grilled Cheese Pairings Board
The Grilled Cheese Pairings BoardA cheesy sandwich spread for dipping
Did someone say comfort food? This grilled cheese spread is the ultimate cozy treat. We’ve crafted a board with mini sandwiches, classic salami, crunchy cornichons, and plenty of dipping sauces. For our original grilled cheeses, we combined four bold favorites--including raclette and smoked mozzarella--which are made to pair perfectly with the dips included, which range from a chili-infused jam to a sweet confit, as well as smoked bacon and spicy pickles to craft some tasty combos of your own.
- Prep Time : 30 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 40 min.
- Serves: 6-8
- GRILLED CHEESE
- ¼ lb. French Raclette
- ¼ lb. Murray’s Smoked Mozzarella
- ¼ lb. Taleggio
- ¼ lb. Murray’s Irish Cheddar
- 12-14 small dinner rolls
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 ea. Murray’s Sliced Sopressata, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Sliced Calabrese, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Nueske’s Wild Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, 12 oz.
Prep and Assembly Directions
- Prepare the mini grilled cheese sandwiches in batches by slicing the dinner rolls in half and stuffing them with the respective cheeses--make a few with the raclette, a few with smoked mozzarella, a few with the taleggio and a few with Irish cheddar. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and grilled the sandwiches on both sides until golden brown and oozing with melted cheese. Remove to a wire rack in a 200 F oven to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the board.
- Cook the bacon to your preference.
- On a round board, arrange five empty jars, leaving some space in between them.
- Around the edges of the board, make neat piles of your mini grilled cheese sandwiches.
- In the spaces between the sandwiches and jars, make a neat cluster of rolled Calabrese salami, and a neat cluster of rolled Sopressata salami.
- Fill the remaining space on the board with cornichons.
- Fill the jars with the cooked bacon, French Onion Confit, mustard, pickles, and jam, respectively.
- Serve and dip!